Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rafe Turned 1!

Rafe turned 1 on 12-09-2010
I honestly can't believe he is already one! For his birthday we threw a family party at my parents and had a blast!

First we ate dinner then we decided to do presents! Surprisingly he was pretty excited about the gifts he received and not just the wrapping =). He was spoiled rotten at his party =) he got so many fun gifts. I will try to remember them all!
He got -
An awesome rideable fire engine that he rides everyday! Thanks Grandma Toupin
A fabulous plastic phone that he totes around with him quite often Thanks M.A. and Spence
A fun stackable ring set Thanks Aust and Tara
Some fantastic PJ's and a complete wood block set that he gets out at least once a day to play with - Thanks Grandma Ell
A super cute sweat shirt and fun bouncy ball Thanks Makelle and Michael
A play piano which he loves dearly Thanks Brooke and Dustin!




It's cake time BABY!
Ok as a parent sometimes you invision how you think something will be or turn out or even specific pictures you will take on your child's first birthday. I did not get what I expected...






I got soooooooo much more!
I love being a mom more than anything in this entire world!!!

4 comments:

The Burr's said...

Wow.. ha that is awesome! I Love how rafe covered himself from head to toe. What a little stud, he is getting so big!

Megan Hollenback said...

hahahahahahahahaha that is so funny rafe is adorable!

The Greens said...

He is a funny little man for sure!

kylie said...

hahahaha awesome cake man