Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grand Targhee!!!!!



It's Tradition!

Every year for the MLK weekend Crey's entire family goes up to Grand Targhee and skis all weekend long! It is always a vacation we look forward to! This year just for kicks I put Rafe on skis and took him on a run. He surprisingly liked it and played with the skis in our room for quite some time after his first ski debut. I think he will be a great skiier! It's just in his blood.

-As far as resolutions go I have done pretty darn good. I didn't blog last week but - I really think I will get better. As I am blogging right now Rafe is standing up on my computer desk patting my computer. It's not safe, it's not practical, and it's not a smart idea. But sometimes as a parent you just do things in order to get things accomplished! This is one of those times.

We purchased a new mattress yesterday from Knight Mattresses. They are going out of business so we got a killer deal. We have been sleeping on my old mattress since I was in Jr. High. It was high time for a new one! We debated over upsizing to a king but decided to stick with a queen. I am generally pretty dang excited to go to bed at night. Rafe just wears me out - but tonight- I am literally counting the minutes until I get to go melt into my new mattress. It will be heavenly!
Goodbye until next week!

2 comments:

Megan Hollenback said...

rafe is so cute. this made me laugh, keep the good work blogging up summer! hahaha.

The 4 of us! said...

oh my goodness! Look at that boy taht is so awesome you got him on ski's!!! I love your new years resolutions! I am hoping now I don't have a facebook my blog will get a little more attention! It would be so fun to get together with you sometime! I wish we did live closer that would be great! Well I hope all is well! And if you ever are down this way let me know!