Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011!!!

Well that year flew by! I can't believe it's already 2011. Where did the time go?

Well I have decided to make a few
New
Years
Resolutions!
1. Blog once a week. If this is going to be my journal I need to give it a little more TLC.
2. Shave my legs as often as possible - until I can afford Laser Hair Removal. I know this one is gross and weird but it's for Crey (obviously) and I actually take my Resolutions very seriously.
3. Deep Clean/ Organize one thing or part of my house a week.
4. Shoot more in film.
5. Shoot more in general.
6. Cook 3 good dinners a week. This may sound pathetic to some - I would much rather bake then cook but I am really going to try to make better home cooked meals.
7. Keep my car clean.
8. Read my Scriptures with Crey more. We read them separately but I think it would be more fun to read them together.
9. Go to bed at the same time as Crey. He is really a night owl... I mean really.... He often stays up until 2 or 3 AM doing work stuff, so those nights can't count but other than that I think this would be a really fun and positive thing for us.
10. I want to try something new - I heard about this from a friend. Her and her husband set a side 1 hour a night just for the two of them. They can watch a movie, read, or just chat. I love this idea. So I will inform Crey of this later.

3 comments:

kylie said...

you blogged! good to hear from you! these are great resolutions! you are great!

Megan Hollenback said...

hahaha kylie stole the words from my mouth! how funny. awesome resolutions summer! and i'm like you, id rather bake than cook and don't shave often enough, hahaha.

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

Love these! I need to make New Year's Resolutions!! You've inspired me. :)