
Here is a pic of our mantle. Crey's mom gave us Christmas stockings 2 years ago for Christmas. Little did she know at the time we would be welcoming a little one into our family right before Christmas. She just so happened to get 3 stockings instead of just 2. She gave me the red sock that is on the right for baby Rafe. I was so excited!!! I love that it matches ours. All the decorating is done at this time except for the tree. I think Crey wants to get a real one again this year. I enjoyed our real one last year, it smelled delicious. More pics coming soon!
Happy Holidays!!!
7 days
2 hours
48 minutes
46 seconds until baby Rafe hits his due date...
I hope so bad he comes soon!

2 comments:
so excited about your new lil baby~ keep me updated! :)
Your house is so cute and Christmasy. I love your stockings! It will be fun to have Rafe here for the holidays!... That is, if he decides to come anytime soon!!
Post a Comment