Crey's Bday! So it was on September 26th and believe it or not it was warm enough to take the boat out one last time. For his bday we kept it pretty stock we went to breakfast at the cracker barrel. It was delicious. Then I gave him a book he was dying to get and I was so sneaky about getting it for him that it was actually a surprise! That never happens! (it was the Glenn Beck arguing with Idiots book) Then we ran to best buy picked him up a few cool gadgets that he wanted snagged a Jamba and went boating. It was a fabulous if I might say so my self =)




This was the sun setting as we were leaving. So beautiful! Then we headed to Crey's parents and snagged some Wingers for everyone and had a fabulous night!

2 comments:
enjoy the sun while you can!
agreed!
Post a Comment