
So - l learned how to eye lash extensions last fall and have been doing them for my sisters and super close friends just whenever they want them. These last two months I have been insanely busy doing them. The best part? I LOVE doing them! I am a perfectionist when it comes to lashes and my clients can tell. I keep getting referrals and that makes me so happy! I feel bad that I am not a licensed esthetician and am doing them out of my house. But who can feel too bad about make $35-$40 an hour. Plus Utah is trying to remove that law - so hopefully that happens soon =) I usually just do them during Rafe's naps so that has worked out perfectly for me. For Crey's birthday I was able to surprise him with $500 from lashes (and a small portion of a wedding photography deposit) so he could buy his ski pass to Basin! He was sooooooo surprised and so excited. He is ridiculusly difficult to surprise so I always feel so accomplished when I can pull it off successfully! I recently did a few more of my friends lashes, so if you follow my blog and want to let me know how your babies are holding up! Feel free!

3 comments:
and you do a great job! i love mine!
i need you to do mine! i can't wait to see dars!
Dar! I LOOOOOVE doing yours, you wear them so well. Megan if you are ever in my neck of the woods let me know =)
Post a Comment