This is Crey's oldest younger brother Michael. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him before his mission. So after a year and a half of marriage I got to meet Crey's little brother that I heard so many awesome stories about. I got to chat with him the night before he flew in and I told him small hug at the airport would suffice and we would worry about establishing a friendship later. He agreed. It didn't take us more than 5 minutes to see we were going to be buds! He is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. He reminds me a lot of Crey and that is a way good thing! He is an awesome brother in law!!! I married into the coolest family EVER!!!









I love this pic of Elias, this is right after we returned home from the airport. What a good DAY!

1 comment:
this guy i have heard of him. hittin on my sis LISA, the BABE! :)
Post a Comment