Ok...Creighton knows a guy who does make up for different Plays, Musicals etc... and the guy is amazing at halloween face make up.
At about 9:00 Halloween morning Crey went to this guys house and had the joker scars and makeup put on his face along with his co-worker Nate. He was planning on surprising me at lunch with his makeup job but i accidently drove past him just a few minutes after he had it done so i made him meet me at our house a few minutes later so I could admire the handy work that was spread all over his face. It looked so realistic! I am not sure these pictures will do it justice but let me just say with the outfit Crey pulled together in a matter of minutes and a crazy funky wig we chopped to pieces he looked like the joker to a T! In fact it looked so realistic my family literally did not recognize him. Our 4 year old nephew Daws did not like it one bit and was so scared he didn't dare look at Crey. So basically the outfit and makeup was a success! However I will have to say the highlight of our Halloween day was when we were driving around the city and Crey would pull a really creepy and somewhat disturbing look at people in their cars... their reactions were priceless. I was dressed up as batman.... it was basically a children's size 10 leotard I found at my parents and a rented cape that completed my outfit so nothing to amazing... but the concept was funny and it was fun to dress up as a couple. Anyway all in all Halloween was a blast this year! Enjoy the pictures! I also threw in a few pics of our pumpkin carving adventures from a few days prior.

click on this picture to see a close up of the scars....they are rad.

2 comments:
YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES ARE SO GOOD!!! i love the joker face and pumpkins. looks like lots of fun!!
november update, november update!
Post a Comment